Alva Coleur Baked Powder 02 (medium) 9 g.
The product can be ordered by sending us a request.
Baked powder guarantees a silky light-as-a-breeze texture, giving a matt fi nish and subtle colour at the same time. Nourishes with patented Wellmune, macadamia nut oil, evening primrose oil, and red grapevine extract. Comes complete with a separate sponge compartment for hygienic and clean storage.
Coleur Baked Powder (light & medium), Coleur Baked Bronzing Powder (beige-rose, beige-medium, beige-brown)
Mica, corn oil*, emulsifying agent, colorant, sunfl ower oil*, viscosity regulator, macadamia oil*, evening primrose oil*, zincoxide, potassium sorbate, squalene, chamomile extract, grape seed oil, Wellmune
* ingredient proceeding from organic farming
May contain: clay, sodium ribofl avin phosphate, CI 77891,
CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77019, CI 77007
99,5 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin
12% of the total ingredients proceed from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT SAS F-32600 according to ECOCERT Standards.
Natural decorative cosmetics Coleur
alva Coleur – beauty re-invented
alva proudly introduces Coleur, our innovative new make-up line. Coleur is a mix of the exciting colours you would expect from today’s leading make-up brands, but the real innovation is with the ingredients: they bestow positive immune modulating effects, are suitable for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, as well as having anti-ageing benefits.
- alva Coleur uses only natural colouring
- alva Coleur is the first make-up in the world to use Wellmune, a patented active ingredient that gives an anti-ageing effect
- alva Coleur is completely talc free
- alva Coleur powder and rouge are baked and not pressed. This guarantees a silky consistency and naturally de-humidifi es the powder without the addition of binding agents