Food supplement with Devil’s Claw extract, Rosehip powder and vitamin C from Acerola cherry.
Vitamin C from cherry acerola:
GSE uses natural vitamin C from organic acerola powder for the product. Acerola sour fruits are among the fruits with one of the highest levels of vitamin C. Vitamin C promotes the formation of collagen and thus plays an important role in cartilage and bone structure.
The Devil’s Claw – The Sick Claw
African devil’s claw is a recognized medicinal plant that is found mainly in the savannas of Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia and South Africa. In South Africa, the prized variety of medicinal plant has long been used in a variety of ways, especially for rheumatic complaints and pain.
Rose hips have traditionally been known for centuries for their vitamin C content and their healing effects on musculoskeletal problems.
- Devil’s claw relieves pain in bones and joints.
- In disorders of the urinary system.
- In rheumatism, arthritis, gout and other similar conditions.
- In osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis.
- For proper digestion and a healthy digestive system.
- Rosehip is a natural antioxidant high in fiber and Vitamin C.
- Acerola is a natural vitamin C that supports the function of the body’s immune system. It promotes the absorption of iron in the gastrointestinal tract.
Nutrient Daily Amount % NRV (**)
|Vitamin C||34 mg 42 %|
|Devil’s claw extract||200 mg **|
(*) Percentage of the reference quantity according to VO (EG) 1169/2011, NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
(**) No reference value available
• contributes to normal collagen formation for normal cartilage function
• contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone function
Ingredients: Rose hip powder *, devil’s claw extract * (Harpagophytum procumbens; Harpagophytum zeyheri), acerola powder *, maltodextrin *, carnauba wax *
* organically grown
Directions: 2 x daily 1 tablet of 600 mg with enough liquid consume
Contents: 60 tablets – 36 g.
Manufacturer: GSE-Vertrieb Biologische Nahrungsergänzung & Heilmittel GmbH., Germany
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and for a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach of small children.